Full Time vs Consultants & Contractors http://www.corp-corp.com/blog/full-time-vs-consulting/
Online Tech Job Fair is getting popular in several areas. It helps the job seeker to find more number of employers at a place and also help them to get over the hindrance to success.
Corp-Corp.com, An US based job portal, conducting an Online Tech Job Fair for Graduate Students.
JOB FAIR SCHEDULE:
Date : May-01-2012 to May-08-2012 (Tuesday TO Tuesday)
GRADUATES / UNIVERSITIES:
Landing on the best matched job is not easy. It is necessary to Keep in mind that all is not lost if you don’t land a job.
Main Advantage over this is that, Registration Free of cost for the Graduates / Universities, and we are expecting over 25+ more companies to participate. Each company may offer “FREE Training” and “H1B Sponsorship”. The resumes in online may available to 6000 + IT recruiters.
Post your resume at http://bit.ly/JcPoG5
Career fairs also offer great practice in perfecting networking and interviewing skills.
• 25 Universities are expected to participate
• 500 Graduate Students are expected to register
• Companies offering Free Training and H1B sponsor can participate
• Resume distributed to all Participating companies everyday
• Free registration for Graduates and Universities
Job Fair participating Fee for companies / Recruiters is of $1000/company.
Register at: http://bit.ly/JcPoG5
Each and every company can be able to fill their job openings with right candidate at right time. Missing a nice opportunity is like trying to touch the sky without any effort. So please don’t miss this opportunity and Feel Free to contact us.
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpdesk : 703-722-1955
Corp-Corp.com (A Qfetch Company)
13800, Coppermine Road
Herndon, VA 20171
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can always preview any post or edit it before you share it to the world.